– EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS –
– WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME –
I Will Design with SEO in Mind
The right design elements will be chosen to ensure faster load times for a clean and functional website.
I will Tell Your Business Story
Every element will say something and communicate what you do, either visually or with words.
I will Pay Attention to Detail
The small details of your website design will add to your larger online goals.
– THE PROCESS –
Decide Your Potential
Take your time to explore the options for a layout, design and content that reflects you and your business.
Design Your Look and Feel
Choose a style that reflects what you want your clients or customers to experience.
Deliver Your Website
When your website is complete, it will have all you need for your visitors to be inspired to take the action you want.
– WEBSITE EXAMPLES –
– USEFUL INFORMATION –
Your Website will be custom designed to suit your business needs. The layout will be visually appealing, easy to navigate, show the right content for your ideal visitor and optimized for their mobile experience. Your business website it the gateway to you, your products and/or services.
- 52% of visitors want to know more about you
- 64% of visitors want to see your contact info
- 78% of local mobile searches result in offline purchases
- 94% of visitors cited poor design as the reason they rejected a website
Should you need a redesign of your current business website, we can do that too. An up-to-date website can bring you a number of advantages like improved upload speed, increased attention from search engines, more trust from current and future customers, easy social sharing and improved user experience.
IMAGINATION IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF
– FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS –
What kinds of businesses do you work with?
I work with entrepreneurs, small businesses and creatives.
How long does it take to build a website?
A basic website can take between 1-3 weeks. More complicated websites 4-6 weeks.
What platform do you build your website on?
Your site will be built on the WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
WordPress is currently powering 27% of sites on the entire Internet. That’s around 15,886,000 websites.
To create a custom website that accurately reflects you and your business I use the Divi theme from Elegant themes.
Over 400,000 websites are using the Divi theme currently.
The Divi theme is more like a framework, so you can have your website look any way you want!
What is the process of building my website?
The process is broken down into 6 basic steps:
- Project Definition – Understanding your business needs
- Research – The foundation that the design and development is based on
- Design – This is where the visual look for your website is planned
- Development – Where the creative vision converts to functionality
- Launch – Where your website goes live after being thoroughly tested for site performance, mobile responsive and ease of use for your visitor
- Maintenance – This is to ensure everything is up to date for your design elements, features, content and security
Do I own my website?
Yes. You own your 100% of your website and all of its content.
Can you help me with my website content?
Ideally, it would be best for you to provide the content and photos specific to you and your business. However, I can assist you with choosing the best design elements for your website and which pages they will be most effective.